- And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive (Matthew 21:22).
- And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him (James 5:15).
- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them (Matthew 18:20).
- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word (Acts 6:4).
- He [God] will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer (Psalm 102:17).
- Prayer is the opening of the heart to God as to a friend (Ellen G. White).
- It seems to me that Christ gave it [the Lord's Prayer] as a model, whereby we are to fashion all our prayers, and I think we may use it to edification, and with great sincerity and earnestness, at certain times and seasons (Charles H. Spurgeon).
Mission: To help all youth recognize and utilize the Power Of Prayer!